Thursday, March 20, 2008

Latest Action Plan Review

So far I have been focusing on secondary research, reading essays, articles, book reviews on different takes on the femme fatale. The development (similarities & differences) of the classic & postmodern noir femme fatales has been of particular focus, looking at the common conventions of the fatales in the 40's & 50's crime thrillers and then seeing how they have progressed. I am now looking into the possible methods of primary research & am planning to have watched all of my film texts over the weekend. I will textually analyse each of the films, taking relevant clips and use them in focus groups of separate genders to get useful responses. I have also signed up to a C4 forum to post my questionaires and get a relevant feedback from people with soem knowledge of my area of research.
Posted by Skip to Miss T.
X

No comments: